In this Policy we will explain:
- What types of personal information Retail_CO collects and how it is used.
- How Retail_CO collects your personal information, including whether personal information is collected automatically.
- How long Retail_CO retains your personal information.
- How and when Retail_CO shares your personal information with others.
- How Retail_CO protects your personal information.
- What choices and rights are available to you regarding the use of your personal information, including how to access and update personal information.
- How personal information submitted to our Services or collected through our Services on behalf of or at the direction of our subscribers is treated.
- How to update your communication preferences.
Information that we collect from you may include the following:
- Information that can personally identify you, such as name, photograph, postal address, email address, or telephone number.
- Information about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Websites, and your use of our Websites.
- Information that you provide when you fill in forms on our Websites. Information that identifies you in planning and hosting corporate events related to our Marketing Activities (e.g., user conferences).
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and Twitter handles), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Websites or related to orders of our Services.
You also may provide information as a contributing user that is published or displayed (hereafter, referred to as “posted”) on public areas of our Websites, on the Retail_CO, or transmitted to other users of our Websites or third-parties. Your user contributions are posted and transmitted to others at your own risk.
How does Retail_CO use my personal information
Retail_CO uses personal information that you provide to us to deliver content on our Websites, plan and host Marketing Activities, and to provide our Services.
We may use this information in the following ways:
- To present our Websites and their contents to you.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Websites.
- To enhance the experience of using our Websites, Services, and Marketing Activities.
- To manage your access to the Services.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights that arise from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To notify you about changes to our Websites or Services.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us.
- To communicate with you about Marketing Activities, which may include promotional information.
- To send promotional information and other communications regarding our products or Services.
- To create a list of actual and prospective users and subscribers for our products or Services.
- To assemble statistics regarding the use of our Websites, product or Services.
- To prevent fraud or abuse.
- To comply with any legal or regulatory obligations.
- For any other purpose we describe at the time we collect information.
- For any reason you engage us.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
How does Retail_CO collect my personal information?
Retail_CO may directly collect personal information you provide us in the following ways:
- When you complete forms on our Websites, such as registering an account, subscribing to a Service, or posting a comment.
- When you create an account to use our Services or create a new user for that account.
- When you complete transactions through our Websites, such as fulfilling an order for our Services.
- When you perform search queries on our Websites.
- When you post messages on our Websites, either in public areas or directly to other users or third-parties.
- When you use our publicly accessible blogs.
- When you contact us outside of our Websites, such via email or Twitter.
- When you request assistance from our Support team.
- When you respond to surveys we ask you to complete for research purposes.
- When you provide information that will be posted on public areas of our Websites.
- When you transmit information to other users of our Websites or third-parties as a user contribution.
- When you register for or attend our Marketing Activities.
Third-parties and data supplementation
Retail_CO may retain your personal information for a period of time consistent with the original purpose of collection. For instance, we may retain your personal information during the time you have an account to use our Websites or Services, or as agreed in our subscription agreements, and for a reasonable period of time thereafter. We also may retain your personal information during the period of time needed for Retail_CO to pursue our legitimate business interests, conduct audits, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
How does Retail_CO keep my information secure?
Retail_CO will maintain appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect your personal information from accidental loss, unauthorized use, alteration, or disclosure. Although we implement and maintain security measures that are appropriate for our business activities, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
Right to access or correct personal information
You have the right to access and correct your personal information. If you want to review or correct your personal information, you can login to the appropriate Website or Service and visit your account profile page, typically designated as “My Account”, or contact us through the Support Center, or you may send us an email at the address noted in the Contact Information section above.
If you want to request removal of your personal information from our Websites or Services, you can login to the appropriate Website or Service and contact us through the Support Center, or you may send us an email at the address noted in the Contact Information section above. You can also request closure of your account. We will respond to your request within 30 days.